Thursday, January 27, 2011

Most Overrated

As most people in my life know, I'm a very passionate person.  I enjoy being that way because I love everything that I like.  Whether it's music, movies, wrestling, MMA, etc., I enjoy it.  And because I'm so passionate about what I love, I have made a list about what I DO NOT like.  So here's a list of the 25 Most Overrated.

25.  Galactus
24.  Oliver Sykes
23.  Ken Shamrock
22.  Alex Rodriguez
21.  Jack Black
20.  Will Ferrell
19.  The Devil Wears Prada (band)
18.  Mark Sanchez
17.  Guns
16.  Panic! At The Disco
15.  Tony Romo
14.  Arnold Schwarzenagger
13.  John Wayne
12.  The Miz
11.  System Of A Down
10.  Brett Favre
9.  Shaquelle O' Neal
8.  Chuck Liddell
7.  Any rapper EVER
6.  Allen Iverson
5.  Terrell Owens
4.  Anderson Silva
3.  Superman
2.  Hulk Hogan
1.  Michael Jordan

There you go.